Glass terrarium lid

    

This was presented to me in a sad state – with several of the green fringe pieces broken and the solder was coming away.  Over 2 project days at Vitreus Art, I removed the fringe, cut new green pieces, copper foiled them then soldered them back on.  I’ve started to quite enjoy soldering!!  The angle was tricky and I needed the expert assistance to attach the pieces – in some case 2 pairs of hands were needed.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: